May 24, 2003

Okay

Zach: Yes, and I just now replied to it. Opps, sorry about that. Any idea where you'll be staying?

Steven: I will need to know what size engine you have.... Your choices are: 1.6, 1.8 and 2.2 liter. If you email me your VIN I can tell for sure. The best thing you can do now is Bars leaks. Good stuff, it'll patch holes you wouldn't think possible.

James: Changing your oil isn't a problem. Your brakes wouldn't be too hard, but I'm not sure if I'll have time in the near future. Easy answer for now, call the dealership's service department (286-6100) and ask what it'll cost to get new brakes. I'll look around and see if I have a coupon. They send me books of service coupons every month; usually there is one for brake service. They aren't open Sundays, so don't bother calling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment