June 05, 2002

No, I didn't go to the DMV......once I found out that you seriously wanted it, I decided perhaps there would be greater entertainment value in fucking with you. As it turned out, your responses have not been as amusing as was hoped.

I am, however, open to suggestions as to what I should get......perhaps BIG TZA?

Not sure.

People might read that as "big teaser"
Not exactly what I'm looking for.
But not entirely bad, either.


Anyhoo.....11 more days. If you think the students are the ones keeping count the most anxiously, I'm afraid not. Right now most teacher's mental health seems to hinge on the fact that they have less than three weeks left. More than once I've heard a teacher say "I think I might make it...." with that twitchy sort of look that just screams "unbalanced."

Of course, there are some teachers who keep a running count from the first day in September, right from day 180 on down. These are the ones you really wonder about, they seem to enjoy teaching, but dislike children.

Either way, the summer is much anticipated, by all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment