June 07, 2002

I'd just like to say one thing:

I don't consider myself to have enemies...
and as such, I also do not set out to make them. In fact, i at times go out of my way to give benefits of doubt, and overall avoid making enemies or having people generally turn into them...

however, over time i have also learned to adapt and not be walked over...thus, if you mess with me, don't expect me to be kind after a certain amount of time.

Someone is learning that slowly as we speak. She is from california...she leaves condoms just laying in the trash for me to see...she uses my refridgerator and blankets, even after i have told her not to...even after i have been nice and helpful to her...
...even after i have helped her in general...

but she doens't realize what it means to give me my space- and now she will learn...because i will only sit back and be patient for so long...and then...
as some of the people here will remember, i will snap-sometimes unexpectantly to the observer...and i am not pleasant and i will have the retribution that appeases me.

---

so poker is $50 dollars huh? hmm, maybe one of these days, hopefully before jimmy leaves, i'll come down and play...if not, i'll film...i'm thinking of making documentaries and other such things--i have become quite the amateur film afficiando in recent weeks--not that i'm knowledgeable, just highly interested.

Late.r

No comments:

Post a Comment