June 16, 2002

Bizzare...

i am sitting at my new desk...it is wierd, this is the place i will be living for the next two months...it is like an apartment...in fact, it is an apartment that i share with four other guys...i haven't met my other roommates yet...only one moved in, but i think he went away for a week or so...

Roundtable pizza is good...
so is mint chocolate chip ice cream

old people piss me off...one almost backed into me today, even after kristen and i were yelling at her to stop, and i was beeping the horn... kristen had to roll down her window and start yelling at her to stop...and even then the old woman kept backing for a couple more seconds...

this is why old people should not be allowed to drive.

the people who live in my old place are indian or muslim...or something from the far east.

"tza" all over the tables...nice touch :)

don't bother calling me for a day or two, they haven't switched my phone over yet...bizaaa...

my old RA is a NAZI...at least i'm convinced so.

its a subway club...it has all types of meat.


ROCK THE jOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment