June 04, 2002

a few things before I skuttle off to work -

1. chips come in tomorrow ( dances dances )

2. jimmoi wasnt suppose to say anything really about a " party "

3. bradbury - in the event you did get around to the dmv - dont show me the plate, being that I dont to see it and I dont necissarily want to put into action the backlash that would happen if I did - also, please do not inform me of such - either.

4. it seems michael will be in for this weekend ( pokerwise ) - ooglies.

5. as for the party thing - this weekend Im not necissarily having a party in-as-much as if you want to come over and have hamburgers and food and watch movies and dink around it's all good. It'll start at noon on saturday and end sometime close to nine or ten - being as thats when the big money starts flying and the players need 1. quiet 2. people not hovering over their hands and 3. alcohol is invovled. However - in the event you wish to stay over you could ask and I could see what I can do - dont plan on it tho. And just to re-assure everyone ( mostly Aaron in the event he considers coming ) - I already have hamburgers and buns and so on and so forth and do plan to buy more. In fact - Im hungry for them right now. Personally - I dont expect anyone to show up - being as I havent planned this out in any real light, but if you do show up. happy funzo day, you can see the chips and eat food. if you want anything special ( large ribs ... ) bring'em yourself, alls I got is hamburgers. yum. yum.

6. I dont know really.

7. I found a problem with the board, instead of chronological order it was going first - first, last - last. that threw me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment