June 11, 2002

My comment about one more year would have been fun wasn't really referring to wanting to be in Bethel any longer for academic reasons...

i mean geez...i suppose i could'a taken advanced pottery like everyone else,

nor was it necessarily about trying to get a more climatic ending, nor a "worth-while" ending.


I think it was more that i feel i graduated too early, as is evidence by the fact that most of the people i decided to spend my time around were my juniors. It wasn't that i couldn't befriend many seniors, because i actuallly did. Rather, i just dedin't see myself as being...complete around them...

just thinking. It

I think perhaps, i just didn't want to graduate yet. There are times when things happen to you, and when you happen to things...
graduation happened to me,

and i realize that many say, "i wasn't ready for gradutation" but in my statement, i don't feel in company with them...

i have my reasons, which i am having trouble gathering at the moment...

so i won't try any more for the time being...

however, i will say one last thing in my defense...

I find it intersted that the person to mention something about this, was the same who spent a considerable amount of time at the high school when it wasn't necessary, but out of the enjoyment of it...

and also from the same person who spent more time in there due to choosing not to follow the doctrines (and by mentioning that, i should say that that was not meant in any berrating way.)

now if you'll excuse me, this browser window is acting up, so if it looks like this post is messed up...that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment