June 26, 2002

anyone who has a " semi long " commute knows that VANS or MINVANS are the bane of any driving experience. Not only that - but high-priced mustangs, saturns or " fancy car " - and why you ask? Because it is these vehicles which decide to go twenty miles per hour in a thirty five mile hour zone. These are the vehicles which, in a fifty five mph zone they fluctuate anywhere from thirty five to sixty - for no apparent reason - maybe it is wind-drag and no matter how much they push on the gas the wind just slows them down to thirty five for a couple of minutes. I dont know. All I know is that ( mini ) Van and expensive car drivers can go fuck themselves, and I pass them AT ALL POSSIBLE COSTS - otherwise I lose valuable " relax that I am at work before the bell " time.

If you got a text-messege from me talking about anal-play, icecubes or anything else homo-erotic, please be informed that Joe got ahold of my cell phone and sent out text messeges to a lot of people. that bastard.

*crosses fingers* hopefully I dont work this friday ( my thursday ) - we'll find out today at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment