June 12, 2002

fuck it, lets go bowling


so get this - Im getting bored and agitated with the monotony of my life - and am actually thinking about going out and doing something somewhere - with me driving ( gasp ) oh my jesus, you say. oh my jesus, you think. and oh my jesus, who would have thought I would avidly drive anywhere. chroist-cakes. but I digress. wait, how can one digress from digression itself, with no direction or designated place to go - one cannot stray from their path or get lost - being that there is no designation in which to make that possible. with that in mind - we come to my next little bit of information that may be of interest to you folk. I might be " cancelling " poker this weekend - a work buddy of mine is having a wedding reception on saturday and has invited me, and he has tried to get me to go to a bunch of " party-like " things and I have always put him off, so I am considering saying ' hey, not this week ' merely because of the habitual pattern we've all fallen into which consists of poker every saturday night. I dont know. things are all running around in meaningless circles trying to tell me that there is some subtle meaning to everything. I have recently stumbled upon the realization that I know nothing about anyone - that for each and every individual associate I know I have mere compiled databases on ' what they would do in such an event ' or ' what they have done in such an event ' - I dont care for any of you. I dont even waste my time getting to know you. All the whole lot of you are, are mere knee-jerk reactions in which I monitor and attempt to avoid being kicked from. But asides from that - sometimes you really brighten my day and make me laugh. I have a eerie sinking feeling that I might be bi-polar, merely because of my " explination of why I avoid happiness " - but much to my philosophies - FUCK MENTAL DISEASE and FUCK MEDICATION. and so we continue on. I feel like burning a hole into something - I dont know, Im starting to become active and not apathetic - ( why couldnt I be this way in highschool? ) - the things that piss me off are starting to piss me off to the point that Im going to try and do something about it. and yet, continuing on. Steven has his neat-o PDA, and it is my belief that the only reason that Steven is going to California is because of that PDA. You see - I have come upon the concept that he is going to CA to hook his PDA up to a solar panel and have it manifest FOOD - because the PDA being so awesome, I do not have a doubt in my mind that it cannot manifest food from solar energy. Just think of it " I feel like a hamburger " and you plug it in on a sunny day and sure you may get a turkerybuger or a veganburger but its the thought that counts you know. Then again it could just be that he's running to some woman who treats him well and is good in bed. Hey hey. Moving on - Should I run off with steven to the tatoo-parlour and get " TZA | AZT " tatoo'd on my chest? Hmmmmmmmm. Wouldnt that be a trip eh. so that even if I looked in a mirror - there it would be, reguardless. Hum de dum - shoobie-do-whop.

WITH SEXY RESULTS


where is zach-o?
jimmoi is back and zach-o is gone.
and why hasnt jeff started the photo-war?
why am I so lonely.

oh. speaking of lonliness.
you'll never guess who Im going to ask out on a date.




hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment