September 14, 2002

So I ran into my arch nemesis last night at the Blockbuster.

I've secretly despised her for 4 years now.
Back then, I was introduced to Brittney W (however she spells the name Britney) and instantly told that I should be friends with her. The expression on my face most likely read: "You've got to be kidding. She looks boring"
Sure enough, soon after I found out that my friend TJ was desperately trying to avoid her. Claiming that Brittany was lame: she's The Poser.

"The Poser" being the Kelly Osbourne type. Slightly chubby, prone to saying incredibly unoriginal things in hope of being found to be cool, and people mistakenly find her attractive. Like Brittnie would say things like "I am so punk rock: Blink182 are my favourite band!" disgusting. (When I told Zohra this story, she instantly knew exactly what I was talking about when I said the Kelly Osbourne type. So apparently I'm not the only one)

So I see Brittany with my (male) friend Kelly last night. They're dating.
--Kelly is a popular, preppy, pretty boy on the wrestling team. The only story worth telling about him is that he spent an entire class time with his hands wrapped around my thighs, wrists, etc. He was intrigued by my skinniness and wanted to measure or something. what a weirdo. So I find him to be appealing (in a very platonic way).

So I had a short conversation with Kelly. and he introduces me to his girlfriend, Britny. She's dangling on his arm like a businessman's wife. She's dressed the part. (I told you she was a poser. god damn she's so vapid) and I say hi and ask her how she's doing and she moans. Her response was a fucking moan. What the hell type of person moans an answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment