September 02, 2002

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band were spectacular.
I cannot say the same about Guns N Roses.

I think the only reason it's getting the acclaim that it did cuz it was such a "surprise". (It wasn't much of a surprise to me, cuz Jimmy Fallon was wearing that Guns shirt for half of the show). And the fact that the new Guns are infamous for not playing any shows.
I didn't think the performance was that great. It kind of disturbed me. To see Axl trying to hide the fat that way.. ehh..
I did get excited about seeing Tommy from The Replacements on stage (he's in the reformed Guns by the way).

I felt that Eminem put on a good show. That's the first time I've seen him on the stage alone: without another rapper bouncing around, repeating every word he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment