September 14, 2002

I regret the entire winter of '98-'99.
and I think about this all the time.

but recently, I uncovered a journal that I had written from that time.
I read through the whole thing once (and promptly discarded it afterwards)

but see, if I hadn't had that shit happen to me, If I hadn't done that shit then,
then.. well I'd continue to be that girl who wrote that journal, and I wouldn't be the Chrissie I am.

actually, the end result of that winter is that I learned to not "settle" (friends, guys, and decisions, and so forth)
and I also started to like me. (Me wasn't a person I had liked for 2+ years up until that point)

um actually I kinda have forgotten what I was talking about, so I hope all of that above made the point I was wanting to make.
the point being... Live with Regrets but Accept Them Cuz They're Necessary or some b/s like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment