February 01, 2002



You know, normally i don't bitch and moan...

well i do, but not about real things or anything like that...

however, i feel like doing that today...

i am sooo damn fucking tired of all the crap i have to deal with lately...
college is great and all...but not the stupid people...

and you'd think, there wouldn't be any stupid people at college...
(yes, i have recently SHOT DEAD that naive idiot jeff version of myself)

and then there is all the bureacracy...can't live with it, can't kill it...
ugh, someone in the CIA is probably reading this and assuming that I'm the one who sent the anthrax...

oh, but believe you me, if i were going to send anthrax, it wouldn't be to the US Government....

it would be to a certain person's house...
who's name is Parr...

oh yeah...(and now i'm obsessing and venting my aggressive thoughts toward that fat Klingon Bastard/jOe SUAVO)...
i never did like him...
bastard.

course, with my luck, Parr will get anthrax, but it won't be from me,

rather another student, justifiably, will realize the evility of Parr and his clan, and try to do away with them...
but unfortunately, because of james' slug-board, the US court will see this as evidence or something...
and convict me...

then i'll be sent to jail...
oh but it doesn't end there...no no...

Parr will be sent to jail later in life, probably six month's later...
most likely for raping a pig...or better...
being arrested for doing so...
though later tests will reveal that it was just his damn fexit wife!! that's right, she's a fexit, pure 100% fexit.

so he'll end up in the same cell with me...
cause he had to survive that anthrax after all...
and he'll start to look at me...

Then he'll try to ass-rape me...

All because of bureacracy...


No comments:

Post a Comment