February 19, 2002

Yes, I'm Back

First off-Work related injuries do not rule, they sucketh very much. L & I will find every imaginable way to screw you in any orifice they can. If you get hurt at work, SAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK. Until you retire. Because they have a way of losing records that comes in handy-to them. Say you hurt your back at work. Say this is a minor injury, easily recovered from. Now say this happens three or four times in twenty years of work. Then you need surgery and are told that this is a "pre-existing" condition, because they have no records of previous job-related injuries. YOU GET SCREWED.

Also, if L & I ever tries to send you to an IME (Independant Medical Examination), hire an attorney BEFORE you go. I've learned all this from the (recent) experiences of my coworkers....

That's all....for now

Später

No comments:

Post a Comment