February 10, 2002

I know this is going back a few days but please tell how it is that we, women, make you, men, so insecure.

Is it is because we earn seventy cents to every dollar you earn?

Is it because we get called sluts if we have a sex with a number of partners, whereas, you men are heroes if you do?

Is it because we get to starve ourselves to be thin enough to look like the girls on the cover of Maxim and you guys are considered sexy even if you are John Goodman-fat?

I know, it is because when women turn thirty they are old and undesirable but men in their fifties and sixties, Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Michael Douglass, are still blazing hot.

Wait, I bet it is because when we complain of sexual harassment we are told to be quiet and accept it as a compliment.

Sorry, I have to go and find some asshole to exploit me and take advantage of me. You know, those quality guys might treat me nicely or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment