February 03, 2002

FIRST POST IS MINE!


How are things in Sweden...?

They are fun. A few weeks ago I was almost sent home because I was 'neglecting' learning Swedish... hahaha... And yet all is well and I am still here. I went skiing for the first time in my life a week ago... they say it's the hardest kind to do. No idea what it is called in english, only way to describe it's difference from normal skiing is that only your toes are attached to the skies and not your heel. Then I went skiing again last Sunday with Alex and his little brother. I used normal long skies.. YIPPY! I can say in all honesty that I can ski pretty well now, though I refuse to go down the steep ice hills as of yet. Don't quite have the nerve to do that on my own! :)

Other than that, school is good (yes, it's actually funzo), I'm actually paying attention to people when they speak to me in Swedish so I understand a lot and I'm trying to speak it as well (meaning that I speak svenlish), my social life is great (many interesting odd friends that like to go out and party all the time, or just sit about and chat), and I'm happy (I'm not home there in Spanagraham and I'm having the time of my life!)... what more could I ask for.

Okay so that's the end of the update of my life. If you want to know something else, ask or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment