February 22, 2002

I stacked over 100 000 boxes within three days

thats right - the foreman even noticed. It was great. But moving on to things of more importance.

First - let me state that I did not know that lent was in rememberance of " Jesus running off to the desert " - and you shot me down pretty good with the semantic of it being " a reminder " instead of " a parralell " - so to a further extent, my beef was deflated hardkore, yes - with a " K ". Not only that - but as bradbury pegged - yes I do have a bit of something against religion. Against religion itself? No ... against those who say one thing and have their foot half-way into something religious and then half-ass it the other way, and then all the time ride the " holier than thou " train of goodness? Oh yes.

With that done.

DS has come up with another debate - which I shall add my measly two cents worth about.

SLAVE LABOUR in boswania.
If you know me, you know my views about boswania.
I dont care about boswania.
I will never visit boswania.
I do not know anyone in boswania.
Otherwise, they wouldnt be in boswania.
and boswania would not be boswania.
the denzins of boswania? I do not care for them.
You mentioned Gwam. Although I do acknowlege where Jeff came over on a boat - anything more is a reference to boswania.
therefore of no interest, or care, to me.
so. sucks to live in boswania eh?
what else is new.
-ta da-

wasnt that compelling eh?

and last but definately not least -
I've re-invited Mike ( rigney ) again - it seems he wanted me to delete him and then re-invite him with another email - and either he hasnt checked it or is too lazy to get his ass around to doing what he needs to do ( DAMN THAT SEX MACHINE! ) - I also re-invited Mr. Parker ( James ) - and hopefully he'll be able to help us with some incite on working at a glass factory. A nice move away from boxes. And I also have invited two women - one a very esoteric odd one, and the other a very easy-going normal one. Hopefully they'll add some woman-estrogenic-spice to the board.

-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment