February 23, 2002

Funny thing.

A bit ago I was at work and I was thinking " hot damn, Ive got this weekend off. But the more I thought about all the great time I would have - the more I got to thinking " what am I going to do with all that time? " - and I kept thinking, trying to think " so what am I going to do? " - and the more I thought the less I came up with. I thought more - and by now you should realise that I've been doing a lot of thinking and my lunch break was almost over - and then I found what I was going to do. Absolutely nothing. Im going to sit around on my ass and wait to start working again. Great. Because Ive come to the conclusion that once you start working you get into a mentality which consists of " life is working " and when you're not working - you dont feel alive. It is weird. So here I am. And I feel like stacking boxes, and Im not. And Im just sitting here. Waiting to go back to work. Sure - time off is nice. But really ...

I think work sucks out a part of your soul which makes you want to not-work. Oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment