February 26, 2002

I'm tired and pissed off, so - turns on gruntspeak

Newspaper - job - they not want you
Drive - gas low - money... wait money no have.
Walk in - they no hire - nobody hire - walk outside, whisper "fuck you too then", drive next place
Home, bored - sit on ass - call back places in two days.

And that's how it goes. Fucking awesome.
Now - as is my unsaid job, I doubt just about everything which comes from James' mouth.
Is there 'feminine spice' on this here board, or is it just Collins on another name, hell - maybe its jeff.
Have I not posted for a few days ? ( maybe it was weeks ? ) No, I havent, which brings me to a small point.

I hate vague shit - for instance "gaming place" is vague. What -the fuck- is "gaming place" is that the arcade in a movie theater, the multi colored plastic ball pit at some Chuck E Cheese place ? ( I don't give a fuck how you spell the name of the place. )
Vague, it pisses everyone off.
someone scans a crowd of about a hundred people and says " Hey you, call 911 "
Not so vague, people kinda like that
same little someone with the crowd " Hey you! Fatman with hair on yer body like a damn sweater! Call 911 "


Nods his head once in affirmation Yup. I'm bored. I wanna go do something - whos got ideas on 'get togethers' ?
Zacko can ... oh wait - ha, no he can't come too.

<< Behold the power of Second Post!! >>

No comments:

Post a Comment