February 22, 2002

I like cheese... =) Cows make cheese ya'know.... ive been in the hospital for 1 day... because the meds they gave me made me bleeeeed inturnaly.... now i have ulsers and no homework done for any classes... Moo...
Latly i have been wondering where have all the glimpses of zach~o, jimmy and james all on the couch, or the waking up to something wet dripping from the cilling... or having to sneez to get the substance ive yet to find out what it is, out of my nose.... all of these things are missing from my home.... i wonder where they have gone... oh i know.... The Butt Moved to Some place, the SEX doesnt come around as much anymore, and the ? works like a boswaniaian.... makes me cry, but hay, i can now sleep with out having some large asian on me, or waking up to jimmys " How the hell did my but get up in the air" heh he heh..... well, james like an ass will prolly delet this so..... damn..... TOO BAD I OWN YOUR SOUL JAMES!!! * goes back to TRYING to do fooking work for mis D's class....... sux that my computer is down :(
and i have been EQ free for 12 days.... Go me... im still not gunna pay 4$$ till the end. cuz ive had things like this RIP ME OFF ..... and i can see aaron puting all this together JUST to Yoink 4$$ from me... and JUST ME...YOU KNOW IT!!!!
i have spoken.


Max Powers- to lazy to get his computer working....- and hax0red jameses account....

No comments:

Post a Comment