September 02, 2003

Tonight I had to deal with the moron/retard who called the publisher and got me canned. He was convinced to write a letter to the publisher, but the first letter was total shit. So tonight, we head back over there..and argue with the stupid fuck until he gives up and copies this letter that *I* wrote word for word in his handwriting...


Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Recently I contacted you in regards to a problem with the newspaper carrier Jordan Smith. I told you that among other things he had used an expletive to describe disabled customers. This was not actually true, and does not represent his attitude at all. I was very emotionally charged when I spoke with him on the phone, and I became mixed up about what he said.

I recently met with the carrier and he explained to me where he was coming from, and why he did what he did. I had first moved the paper box to a very awkward delivery location without consulting him, and he simply moved it for easier access.
My failure to communicate with the carrier is what the problem was based on. In retrospect, he has been providing extra convenience to my disabled client for as long as he has had the route. I did not have a legitimate complaint, and I could have avoided a lot of misunderstanding if I had contacted him in a calm manner without threatening him right away. I would also like to apologize for bypassing customer service when addressing this issue. At the time I thought it was a very big deal, and wanted to make a big deal out of it.

Please do not terminate Jordan’s contract over my exaggerated account of what happened. He has always been more than willing to accommodate my disabled client, and will continue to do such. I can be reached at (360) 333-**** and really want to see Jordan get his route back.

Sincerely,
The Guy who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground


Argh... there should not be people this stupid walking around in the general public....

No comments:

Post a Comment