September 18, 2003

I am becoming very loathesome of humanity.

This is not from anything said here...

but just a simple fact. A sad... sad simple fact. I feel as if people in general are... just... "ungh".

Do you remember when you were a kid and idealistic? And then you become an adult, and where does the idealism go? Really? Where... cause I'd like to know.

I wonder what would happen if you could just inject knowledge into your brain and start out life a little early, so you could enjoy and use some of that idealism...

meh, that prolly just means it would die at an even earlier age.

A part of me... a part of me feels like screaming and beating my fists upon anything that would give under such a beating...

and then the other part of me reminds me: what then?

and to that, i have no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment