June 18, 2003

sorry, my post will not be as long winded as three tornados let loose in a wind tunnel, or jeff's previous post - either are comparable concepts for " long winded " - but reguardless, a few things before it does become so drawn out that its bleeding and sore and her legs just flop around like a dead fish and she just lays there and looks at you with eyes that say : " are you finished yet? " - pertaining to jeff and his mentioning of I SENIOR.

I dont believe many people even know of him.
So. I shall retell the story - what little I remember of it.

Once a long time ago, young chitlens, I use to actually " do work " in school.
It was for the library, for I was a Teacher's Ass. Yes. And I did work for them. Not yard work you fool.
I was in charge of divvying out information cards to people. The great thing is that I could " neglect " to find someone's card I disliked.
anywho.

A very funky looking retarded, mind you - i use the word retarded lightly because I do not mean to offend anyone and yes I should be using " developementally disabled and mentally defecient " to describe him but this motherfucker would have drooled all over three continents if someone wasnt around to keep his fucking mouth shut - and he looked like a pumpkin that, during its time growing, happened to be growing under a parade so it was all malformed and then the parade went out of buisness and so they threw it in a vat of six weeks old human fecees that just happened to be laying around - see. im sensitive to these sorts of people.

as I was saying before I was ... no wait ... ill draw what this guy's head looked like.


thats right. fucker was crazy looking like he'd been beaten by four angy housewives who were disgruntled about thier husbands going out and fucking younger better looking women.

CONTINUING ON before I was DISTRACTED BY HOW MUCH OF AN UGLY RETARTED FUCK THIS GUY WAS ...

He came up to me, and I usually this is how my Identification Card Handing Out goes with people :

1. Name?
2. They give me their name.
3. I grab one of the three alphabetic boxes full of cards.
4. I search through.
5. If I find it, I hand it to them. I dont find it, I redirect them to Mrs. K.

But this shit comes up to me and says ( very loudly ) :

I SENIOR!


I respond with : " Ummmm. "
he says it again :

I SENIOR!


I begin to get angry ... " Hey uh... I dont know... "
but before I can say anything he cuts me off with :

I SENIOR!

I SEEEEEEE
NNNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIOOOR!


To which one of two things happened.
Either I fucking yelled at the motherfucker.
or right before I could someone saw my impending aggrivated verbal assault ( which probably would have given him more physical trauma ) and shoveled him away from me as quickly as possible.

Thats the last thing I ever want to remember.

Also.
did anyone else find it interesting ( funny? )
how Jeff seems to be really, really interested in " footlongs "
more specifically : " chubby footlongs "

i mean he really took a liking to 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment