June 18, 2003

[A PDA to chill you to the bone]

Mr. Collins little post about the various things he hated... amused me. That is until he mentioned the word "mongloid" and i was reminded of something horrendous and hideous that I lay witness to last week, Wednesday.

Perhaps... perhaps I should set the scene first:


It was a normal Wednesday morning. I had just endured a car ride from the bus stop to the Tacoma Dome with my mother. It wasn't so bad really... but i kept feeling nauseated upon entering the city of "where dogs come to die" err... i mean Tacoma.

After finding a parking spot, I walked into the Tacoma Dome to see my sister's graduation , as well as to find Justin and Breanna, cause I said i'd meet up with them there to see Joel's graduation as well.

All in all it wasn't a bad ceremony. It wasn't fantastic either. I had to sit through the boring speeches, the horrid band playing... the choir... oh god the choir... a couple more speeches...

blah blah blah


and then the walking ceremony. Again, went by alright. By that time i had met up with Justin and Breanna and all was good. Justin had an awesome shirt on:

Why not have a footlong!
Gotta love them footlongs!


But what was especially awesome was that Joel, Justin's brother... the kid who went paintballing with us back when almost nobody did it but Mr. Collins, Mr. Miller, Mr. Wegener, and Mr. Kaasa... he went up, shook the principal's hand, went back to his seat and sat down even though they were all supposed to remain standing...

tada! Rabbit Graduates
Good ol' rabbit! Remember him... the one who was like, "hey, are you guys dead?" while walking out in the open during one of our first paintball games... ahhh good times


And once again... James was not present as a graduate here either...

Which prompts me to ponder...
what would it be like if james did graduate:

There he is... not only is he walking... but he's actually giving the speech this year. It is entitled: "If you try, you can reach your dreams!" He stands and he reads it...

If you believe...
"If you just believe in yourselves... and dare to dream... you can reach your own personal never neverland...! I sure did!"


After his speech he would be given his diploma and in that moment, the earth would open up and Elvis would appear, turning out to be the one true lord of the damned...

Intense... yes i know.

Hmm, that was certainly a trip into lala land.

Anyway... back to the story at hand. So after the ceremony, Justin, Breanna, and I went down to meet Joel and say hi. They branched out to go find him while i went to find my sister... who as it later turned out, left with friends, and I ended up searching for her for like an hour. I would just like to take the time now to say...

I hate Tacoma.

So taking stops between that, I hung out with Justin and Joel and Breanna... and reminisced about the old times... fun stuff...

Then I would take off again to find everyone... and that's when it happened. I was laid witness to the most shocking and sad thing ever.

iSenior... of the 2003 class. It wasn't the iSenior i remember from when I was in high school. No, this was a different one. Yet, he still had that same face. That same face... the one that haunts you in the night, and you don't know whether to wake up for fear that he might be staring at you in ghost form, like in the Exorcist, when the demon is on the walls and stuff...

yeah...

so there iSenior (the 2003 model) was... and he was standing next to a fairly attractive petite blonde girl. She looked completely normal, so i took her to be not one of the family... in retrospect, i certainly hope not. I figured her to be a friend of his, at most...

but what did i see...

nothing more then iSenior grabbing this girl's ass... and her letting him! WTF?! It scared me... it scarred me... it has shaped the reality of my life for the next couple of years.

iSenior?!


I know what you are all thinking. I thought it too. But no... releasing an army of ants into your ear while not allow them to eat out the memory centers of your brain thus destroying that mental image. Your only hope is to pray that armageddon comes soon.

I sure am.

Damn you iSenior. Damn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment