June 10, 2003

I was called today at 12.56am - i almost figured it was Heather breaking our agreement. but it wasnt. it was a number i had never seen before - so I promptly called it back at 1am. I immediately said : who is this? - they replied with " this is steve " - and i was dissapointed. I expected a good conversation of randomness, but i was jenked. so i said : uh - what do you want : and this is as follows my recollection of the conversation :

" Do you know anything about michael and a video camera in top foods? "

" uh.... "

" Somebody called andy and said they were the cops and .. "

" wait, I don't care. "

" Anyway, Someone called andy and said they were the cops and ( something something something ) Michael and TZA and steve had marijuana and riding around in shopping carts "

" Ummm. "

" Do you know anything about this? "

" Ok - uh, I wouldnt pay attention to any of that bullshit, being that someone is probably just fucking with him - and he's so far out of the loooooope that it wouldnt matter what anyone said to him - and if it was the police trying to get ahold of me or michael or you - they'd get into contact with my parents, or myself. "

( very serious ) " Just answer the question. "

( laughing ) " I really dont give a shit "

( even more serious ) " Just answer the question James. "

( almost to the point of bullshitting because of his seriousness ) " Oh no! Someone mentioned marjuana and steven in the same sentence! "

" He said they were saying something about a guy who looked like jesus and TZA on the side of his car "

" Do you know how easy it is to say that I look like jesus, and that it isnt all that hidden of a fact that TZA is on my car? "

" ( something something something, blah blah blah ) - I dont need your shit just answer the question "

" I dont know anything about this, nor do I care. "

( steven hangs up )
( I look at my phone and shake my head )

anywho. Props to whomever is fucking around with andy. Thats some funny shit.

although I'd becarefull mentioning marijuana or any sort of " DRUG " around some of the slugs on the board.
It seems that they believe that even talking or mentioning or being in the vicinity of those who condone the activity is " Bad "
Drugs. feh, I've become apathetic about them. Aaron said, around two times, that if I began to dabble with drugs that he would " report me " - to which I find terribly distrubing. It is one thing to be against something, another to superimpose your apprehension onto others. When I find other people making bad choices - I dont stop them [ cue jesse going to canada, bonnie 'falling in love' long distance, michael coming out of the closet ] - I just tell them that they are making a poor decision that I do not condone. Steve sounded pretty P - O'd with the reference of himself and " THE GANJIA " - foof.

umm.
im going to take a shower.

you can start with my cock in yo mouf !

No comments:

Post a Comment