June 07, 2003

[Not so much about religion]

So yesterday I saw "Charlie's Angels" for the first time.

The sad thing is... i found it enjoyable. Fuck.

Serioulsy. I'm not being facetious (i believe that is correctly spelled). I was surprised that i found it so...
I think the moment I realized that was when in the beginning it spoofed Mission Impossible 2, and everybody knows just how much i hated that movie...

After that, it continued to mock other movies that in ways that I actually found amusing. (I have to wonder of course if it wasn't also because the movie also seemed to go out of it's way to put the three actresses into tight fighting outfits).

It did a couple of matrix moves... but that is to be expected considering the time that it came out.

So in the end... it was unescapably dumb... and completely fictious... and yet... it was... actually rather somewhat enjoyable.

(James, you have no room to talk as you actually defended "The Scorpion King"... and I saaw that movie...... ....... .... yeah....)

Plus, it had Bill Murray... and c'mon... it's Bill Murray... which leads me to believe that the movie was never meant to be taken too seriously.

Bill Murray is a god.

No comments:

Post a Comment