August 27, 2008

TIFH ( epilogue )

Originally this was going to be "Things I Hate" - I even started a new blog to have them all nicely by themselves. Going over the idea I've come to the conclusion that such an act is selfish and self-centered. Why have my own blog when I have this perfectly fine one? What am I trying to do, combat some website like ( 1000awesomethings.com ) ?? of course not.

That and then I would have to setup a new layout and make it look all pretty. Fuck, even the slugs board isn't pretty. Why waste my time trying to make a second website all fancy when this one isn't. Hrmph.

So I've decided to post it here. And I changed the name, it isn't "Things I Hate" now it is "Things I Fuckin' Hate" - Like the total name change? Nobody could have guessed that the first title was actually ever in use because the use of the word "Fuck" makes things edgy and indie. Don't jump to conclusions, that isn't what this first episode of TIFH is about - oh not by a long shot. This is just introductory text.

See, I intend to this either bi-weekly or monthly. Whichever. Maybe around payday (which is bi-weekly) - but I got to thinking about how Jeff always had THE MEGAPOST - and now he has the J2J comics, I never really had a recurring thing to post about (Remember Jimmoi's hotties of the frozen tundra? even he had something serial) - I may have had one at some point, but hell if I could remember what it was. Just me ranting on. I'm good at ranting on, which is why I believe I will be prime for this job as head TIFH writer.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo. What is it going to be about?

ill get to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment