April 20, 2004

You know...

you get to thinking about things on some days...

and i was thinking about all the various things that have happened to the people on this board... from jOe getting a lapdance to James getting examined by doctors and realizing that being gay really wasn't for him... to Andy and poker and Steve jumping down flights of stairs... to Heather going crazy, again and me driving into a ditch and kicking my lights out...

and as i thought about this, a grim thought popped into my head.

No one has died yet.

I mean we all have people in our own personal lives that have died... like my grandfather, or jimmy's... hmm, i'm pretty sure someone in jimmy's family died...

but i mean, none of us have died.

Now, I'm not trying to be down or depressed or anything like that. It was just merely an observation. I suppose it's probably because we are all young and whatnot... but still, i was just thinking...

Unless I'm wrong of course, and someone in the group, or the group that i remember (i'm thinking of the group that was around the time of James' barbeque - which seems to be the defining moment of the group) has actually died.

But no one that I can think of. Even Rigney's still alive. Right?

I wonder who will die first. My money's on... hmmm... actually I haven't figured that one out.

I'll get back to you all on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment