October 29, 2006

23 acres of good ol' Roy livin'

So I found this when I did a search in YouTube for "Roy Washington." I hadn't expected to find anything. I really hadn't. I really hadn't wanted to. So imagine my fright upon seeing that someone was actually putting Roy on the map, so to speak. You know James, you should consider buying some of this land, so you can continue with your so-called experiments. Which I haven't forgotten about. My operatives, mostly Mr. Wappler, have provided me with hard-drives full of information that I am currently pouring through. I am convinced that when I am done, I will have the truth behind your nefarious deeds.

1 comment:

  1. I do not like this music. I just keep waiting for something totally scary to jump out and get me. Like a bear.

    ReplyDelete