October 08, 2006

Doesn't He Look Familiar?

So a couple of weeks ago (and by weeks, I meant months, but I was too lazy to hit the backspace key a few times and type in months, and so instead I've written all of this out), I was walking around Downtown Seattle when they had their immigration rally.

There were a lot of hispanic/mexican peoples out there.

At the front of the Federal Building were all sorts of protestors. Protestors protesting the immigrants. Protestors protesting for immigration. Protestors protesting the ones protesting immigrants...

And then there were the Nazi's.

I know they exist and all, but you still never expect to see them. But there they were, the Nazi's.

So I snapped a few pictures and I thought to myself...

... this guy looks familiar:



It occurs to me... doesn't he look like a Nazi-version of Steven Segal? Doesn't he? Just a little?

1 comment:

  1. If we're being totally honest here, he looks foreign of the Mexican variety. Maybe Guamanian (ha!). WTF is he doing with Nazis? Argue all you wish, but I think we can all agree that he is not a member of a Eugenically sound people. . .

    Maybe dark Itallian? This is going to bother me now. Thanks a lot, jEFF.

    ReplyDelete