October 18, 2006

Gettin' to Know the Peeps


Weird Superhero Guy
Originally uploaded by NONfinis.
Yeah... I really have to wonder if this guy is the lamest superhero of all time. I mean... my understanding is he is supposed to be some sort of Garbage-Man superhero type. They gave him a strong-man body suit and Oakleys.

WTF??

Honestly. His super-power is picking up after my crap. Seems like a super-weakeness to me. He's a glorified janitor. Not to knock janitors, as they were probably some of the smartest people at Bethel. (Sad for Bethel really.)

I really wish this guy was David Sanders. Man do I wish that. But no, I'm sure that fucker's probably living on the beach and has five houses all across the country.

Stupid Tiger Woods wannabe...

Where was I going with this post?

Uhm... kids, stay in school?

No comments:

Post a Comment