January 26, 2003

A TOAST I PROPOSE


To all those who know me, and all those who are reading this very sentence.
I enjoy that I know you all. I enjoy that you all know me. I enjoy that the board STILL exists
( and I havent given up on it and just tore it down, as I've come close to - many a time ) -

A toast, I propose, to Mr. R - and how he hits on anything with breasts. Although he does agitate me sometimes - I accept that this is Mr. R - and when he agitates me or goes too far - I am sure to tell him : " Hey, Fuck off. " - And not only that - but to the fact that he SPECIFICALLY lied to OPERATION PAINTBALL about how he WENT TO SEATTLE and now he is in trouble. BAD BAD Mr. R! BAD BAD!

A toast, I propose, To life. To that we all, on the board, are still alive and have not had anyone of us die. And to the fact that I cannot think of another thing to toast to but I've started off each paragraph with " A toast, I propose, " and then to something - but nothing comes to mind. So ... I'll just dabble around and type out random bullshit until I figured out what the next paragraph will start with ( steve just got out of the shower ... so . . . )

A TOAST, I PROPOSE, TO SHOWERS - and how they keep you clean . . . .
. . . and ... yes ... water, warm water at that ... Hoo wee ... I tell ya ... Those showers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment