January 13, 2003

M & M .... nummmy mummy num. Then again that is also the nickname for my two baby angelfish... Mr. Fish and Marble. tehehe

I like the fact there are rather eccentricities going on constantly in my neurons... my mass of grayish pink flesh in my brain. I had one of the jocks in my fourth period class (an exceptionally low mammal of intelligence for even the classification of a jock) ask me last week why I’m "so different." This was fun to toy with as one can imagine in my place would be.

Me: "How do you mean?"
Him: "Well.... um............................................... uh humm... not like the rest of us."
Me: "By the rest of us, do you mean the people you hang out with, the people in this class, this school, or what...?"
Him: "Uhm."
Me: "However you view it, I am different, but then again so are you and all of the people you know, have scene, or will ever meet in your life."

With that, it looked like the wheels in his brain actually moved. He sat there, looking utterly confused as if I had spoken a completely foreign language to him. I felt sorry for him for not realizing that there are differences in all of society, even those closest to us, no matter how much they may seem like one person or another... we are all "different", it just depends upon the degree for each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment