January 28, 2003

ok. big post here.

FIRST AND FOREMOST - I want to show you all a schematic ( or something along those lines ) that I've drawn up about driving in general. You see - after leaving work today ( late ) because I made the unfortuante mistake of locking my keys inside of my locker ( I had a second lock in there so after I bolt-cutted it off I just used the other lock and started to go home ) - I had to leave at eight o clock - now bradbury made a point that a mere five minutes can turn your commute - which say, usually is 30-45 minutes long, into something twice, even maybe three times as long. The following is why :

Say you are driving on a long strip of road that is fourty five miles per hour.
You have to get to where you're going at aproximately 9am.
the following chart should be used.
Departure time :
A. 5.00 - 6.00
B. 7.00
C. 7.30
D. 8.00

Arrival Time :
A. 6.30 - 6.45
B. 7.30 - 8.00
C. 8.15 - 8.45
D. 9.00 - 9.30


You want to know what I'm trying to say here? I'm trying to say that THE LATER ON IN THE DAY that one gets THE WORSE THE DRIVERS GET - you wanna know why? Because they're god damned DAY WALKERS - they drive their shitty little minivans to their shitty little daughter+son's schools so they can have parent teacher convernces about how little timmy isnt doing his homework or how little susan is acting strange and they dont want to get into an accident on the way there so they go THIRTY FOUR FUCKING MILES PER HOUR IN A FOURTY FIVE MILE PER HOUR ZONE - WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.
( feels much better )

My second thing I wish to come about. Today at work, we ( me and joe ) switched off pallets ( it was a long order ) - and you know what we did? We had " poetry wars " - haha. Here is just a few excerpts from box-factory blues :

Joe : Rat suit bat suit
dirty little twats
poor little Jimmy tied in a knot
He sucked 'um and fucked
cuz it was so much fun
with Denis in mind he pulled the blind,
and came another time


Me : I dont know
who you think
you're foolin'
You call me gay
point, stare, laugh
when it's at my nuts
that you're droolin'


Joe : tick - tock
Jimmy is sucking my cock
the clock struck two I shot my goo
And I dropped the dick off at the next block


Me : While Joe does fantasize
wishing to verbalize
his love for men & lust for boys
I find it difficult to work with him
while he whittles homosexual toys


Joe : Jimmy gets no pussy cuz he's just a woosey
Grabs hold of his stool and slowly strokes his tool,
He has two brothers he puts through the test
Which one satifies him best?
Missionary or doggy style - it doesnt matter,
All seems to flatter.


Me : Almost good
but not quite there
Im surprised you havent written about my hair
Its O.K. though, everything'll be fine
and yes, coming next month -
I'll be your valentine.


I know - you dont care. Anywho - my last piece of advice, but since some of you ( seeing that this is a long post ) will have just said : " its by james? shit. " and skipped right over it I have to get your attention.
STOP.
READ THIS


Mike has asked me if we " do sharis " anymore. I told him we havent in a long time, got to thinking about it - and figured that this weekend would be a prime day. He keeps yapping about how he's back into math and he's feelin' better and all that jazz - and I want to see if the mike rigney that we all knew is " back " or if he's still off in looney tunes-ville.


So email me. Call me ( 2536914874 ) - post on the board. Make some kind of " nods head " towards me that you'll be there. So I know " who and how many " to expect. I know I will be there. ( albeit maybe a short amount of time, still ) - HUZZAH!

and thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment