January 08, 2003

so I ordered alcohol from online. crown royal whiskey. it owns your soul.
why from online - paying the extra to ship it from god-knows-where?
because I dont want to go to a liquor store. I hate liquor stores. I hate people who go to liquor stores. I hate alcohol.
after talking with coworkers I've found that in life, alcohol goes relitively hand-in-hand with " work "
they've also informed me that this " need " for alcohol is doubled, nay - tripled, with the onset of children.
all in all I dont care as long as I get my whiskey in a velvet bag. Huzzah.

today, I got my new glasses. the lady with the accent played with my hair while " adjusting " them. - SHRUG -
on the way home, on five - oh - seven, a lady was going thirty miles per hour. in the fifty five mile per hour zone.
it was so cool to see seven people in front of me pass her and then pass her and watch seven more people pass her.
that was the highlight of my day.

it seems that all the flexo's at my work ( flexo = machine = my job ) are now going to get prefeeders. and auto-stackers.
that is a pain. the only " manual labour " jobs where you'll feed the machine anymore will be the post. and that sucks.
i will miss feeding thirty pound wax imbued white-bottomed sheets at 17 thousand boxes an hour.
oh. well.

i bought a book. and a game. and im watching a movie. while eating.
aint life the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment