January 01, 2003

i will be damned.
this has to have been the best new years ever.

I drank a lot of alcoholic drinks and found one that I particularly ENJOY -
it seems I am a whiskey man.

crown royal + coke/pepsi ... yum.

i know what a hangover feels like.
i know what it is like to just " be okay " around people I dont know.
i enjoyed myself. i enjoyed myself around children - I bonded with co workers.

i had a good time. it was fun. i am happy.

its a good start to the year.
also - the things I did :

I AM THE LAST PERSON TO SAY : " CHROIST CAKES "
I AM THE FIRST PERSON OF THIS YEAR TO PICK MY NOSE AND FART AT THE SAME TIME -

sorry, i wasnt in a very imaginative mood - being tipsy and all.
i see zacho got first post of the year.

i will get first post of the decade. suckas.

No comments:

Post a Comment