January 26, 2003


BaBy K gUrL 24: asl
zak p o w: sometimes.
BaBy K gUrL 24: what?
zak p o w: wait. what does that mean?
BaBy K gUrL 24: age-sex-location
zak p o w: what about it?
BaBy K gUrL 24: how old are u
BaBy K gUrL 24: are u a guy or girl
BaBy K gUrL 24: and u can tell me where ur from if uw ant
zak p o w: i am twenty and one. I am a guy.
I cannot tell you where I live because you might be that stalker who's been trying to get me for the past two weeks. Sorry.
BaBy K gUrL 24: lol alright
zak p o w: You're not pyschotic and want to bear my children are you? Do you want to make hot love with me in the backseat of my car and concieve a bastard child run away to Guam and elope?
BaBy K gUrL 24: uh yeah thats it
BaBy K gUrL 24: c ya
zak p o w: ok, now what does that mean?
BaBy K gUrL 24: what does what mean
zak p o w:
c y a
like
a s l
BaBy K gUrL 24: c ya means goodbye...duh
BaBy K gUrL 24: like ---dont even say uve never heard that word before
BaBy K gUrL 24: and i told u what asl mean
BaBy K gUrL 24: s

BaBy K gUrL 24: goodbye
zak p o w:
why are you leaving now? you say hello just to say goodbye?

zak p o w: I figured you know, we get to know eachother a little bit. I give you a sprite, and we chit chat. The drug takes effect and I drag your unconcious body back to an abandoned warehouse where me and three buddys take turns thrusting various body parts into various holes ... then ditch you on the side of some rarely-utilized road.
zak p o w: You know. Common-place stuff.
zak p o w: You there? Hello? .... Oh ... it must have taken effect already. excelent.

No comments:

Post a Comment