January 11, 2003

Booom booom, boom booom boom goes the background.
music. and music derived there-of. how it influences and affects.
I do not know. what I am posting. I have crown royal. it is swell.

yeeah, yeeah, yeeee---eeeeaaaa---aaaaah
- i like it - im not gonna crack -
- i miss you - im not gonna crack -
i love you - im not gonna crack -
- i'll kill you - im not gonna crack -

Breanna is just now turning twenty one? chroist.
No offence, but I guess I really didnt pay much attention there.
maybe its just me. maybe its just meant to be. who knows. zugga zug. hey monkies.

something in the way - Mmmmm hmmmmm -
something in the way ( yeah ) - Mmmmm hmmmmmMmmm -

I originally bought the crown online, it cost me about 90$
but then they canceled the order because I sent it to a PO BOX.
Oh well. looks like someone there actually *WORKS*
so I went down to the place in south-hill : next to borders.
suprisingly not as bad as I figured it would be : cost me roughly fourty dollars less.
same thing. thank god i didnt go the online route.

cause I can see you every night . . . free.

the world is a funny place. who knows where I will be next. who I will be with. what will happen. bum da da dum da - i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care if i am old. i dont mind i dont mind i dont mind i dont mind i dont mind - i dont mind if i dont have a mind. boom da da doom doom. this is taking much too long. why am I here - what was I going to say? wikka wikka. DO YOU HAVE AN NES? NES GAMES? give them to me. please ( ? ) thank you for your patience. there is a hole in the bucket, dalielah, dalielah. put a cork in it. im going to go to the mall later today. I think. I was going to buy myself a POWER WHEELS. could I get arrested for driving a POWER WHEELS while drunk, in my back yard? c'mon. you could just get the humor thinking about it. me. drunk. on a big pink barbie power wheels? you know you'd love it more than the picture of zach-o's ass. you know what pisses me off? gaming today. gaming has become some uber-industry in which everyone milks their fair share of the cow. the movie industry has to have a piece of it. the board-game industry has to have a piece of it. fuck, mary+kate-ashley got in on it, and britney's dance beat? im tired of them. i go through video games like corn through an old person's colon. i remember a time when games were tough. not copy pasted same thing different graphics new sound different characters doing *different* moves. which in fact were just the same characters with new avatars and different animations.

fuck you capitalist america

I think things have a much greater impact when all lowercase than uppercase.
hey - wait. I've got a new complaint - forever in debt for you priceless advice.
    you're listening to a new sound coming from the underground -
    shaking the foundations from the inside - invite the inlaws over and hide the good silver -
    wear : where else can you find good excitement for the price of a dime :
    have a good time with a grain of salt - shot down like lincoln at a play - who
    knows where I'll be tomorrow : where am I today? who needs fun when I've got you :
    all tied down - a muffled scream or two : top to the bottom or bottom to top :
    what oh what to do - feeling all around for a way to get away : no dont start -
    never listened to a word I said - we'll start with the head : mistake - take back :
    retract the listing in the phone book dear / oh look at that there goes your ear -
    like a bad movie gone good or a good movie gone bad : resevoir dog rip-off, here I come

testing one. testing two.
is this thing on? burning a hole in the at - mo - sp - here.

remember. wear sunscreen at night. UV rays are more harmfull when dormant.

No comments:

Post a Comment