November 22, 2002

WHIZZO BUTTER

whizzo butter - its better butter in your butt -
whats so alarmin' about squeezin the charmin - brand toilet paper
some sort of caper this must be - because Aaron thinks he can diss on me
thinking that Im impressed by his " look at my rhymes and bars "
must've just got through reading his " I enjoy penis / and men from mars "
- book - took it from Zach-o, Oh did I mention the two of them play ping-pong after dark?
bouncin' their balls back and forth like a barracuda shark on exctasy
you see : lemme make something clear here - HE MAN TOOK STEROIDS - so you're one to speak :
little maracorni and beans in your pants while you're callin zach's rhymes weak - sheit

I dont ACT black with ebonics 'cuz I can
- I AM black from the broken down #1 on the Martin
Damn ink spraying everywhere putting me through a panic
- gettin' on the intercom yelling : " HEY I NEED A FUCKIN MECHANIC! "
And speakin' of jobs : at least mine is legit
- No need to stand on the street corner suckin some shit

And sorry - I've gotta give zach some props : makes me laugh more than barley hops
like a couple of kegs only hard liquor not beer - if he could FREESTYLE you'd have something to fear -
dayam - Im lucky I aint drinkin' no milk or through my nose the shit would've spilt /
all over these keys on this board I be typin
I'd have to resort to violence - higher some fuckin' midgets to kick'em in the shins.

word.

No comments:

Post a Comment