November 19, 2002

ok.
lots of stuff to say today ... whee.

1. Justin + Breanna : down at the fred meyer in Puyallup/Graham ( closest to puyallup ) there are two boxes of cables : one has a bunch of red+yellow+black wires which I cannot recall the name of : the other is a box-looking thing called an " RF CABLE " or whatnot and I read into it which stated : " WILL CONNECT X-BOX TO ANY TELEVISION " - but it wasnt a " VBOX " or whatnot - so yeah. Just figured I'd drop that since the question was asked and I happened to be looking in the area. I also went online to make sure I had " RF CABLE " correct and never did I see anything mentioned about " VBOX " cables anywhere - maybe the name is mistooken? I found a variety of different levels of " A/V XBOX " cables. Doobie doo.


2. LOOSE SLUGS ( DOT ) COM EMAIL ADDRESSES - you want'em, you email me with a username and you've got the hook-up. That simple, because I figured a way to give'm out to ya'll without having to comprimise your security. Whee. Go ahead and email ZACHO@LOOSE-SLUGS.COM and he'll get it.

3. JIMMOI CALLED last night and told me something funny - it was this : everyone knows how he'll be down here for christmas. Things arent going that well for him - because someone was caught with cigarettes in his " bay " - and the thing about " bays " is that he's in charge of his. And now he's responsible for the fact this person had cigarettes - and that means 30 days in ( some place ) - which ( some place ) is the equivilant of " military prison " - however he said that they searched the room at 5pm and they are only suppose to do room-inspections pre 3pm - so if they try to make him stay for the duration in which he would normally be leaving - he's going to fight it. Funny.

4. I AM GOING TO RE-ORGANIZE the board - how you ask? Well I got to thinking, at work, about how I would be able to include my work buddies ( Joe / Dennis ) - into the board without them getting the isolation that most of the online join-ee's got. I figured it out. Im going to create another persona called : " MR. Q " - and what Mr. Q will do - is every sunday he'll post a Question for everyone on the board to ponder / post about / answer / give their opinion on. Now mind you it wont always be a question - it could be a news article or something that had recently happened or just something blah blah blah - anywho - so every week there will be a " Discussion topic " for the board ( which although not everyone MUST follow - but will be a helping hand to those who " dont post because they dont have anything to post " ) - now they will. How these questions or articles will be decided will be that I am going to make an address - something like weekly@loose-slugs.com or something of the like and then we can all send our questions / suggestions to that - I will randomly pick one of those each week ( or choose one, whichever may be more compelling ) - and blammo, there we have it. so it wont just be me who puts up a question : you guys can send them in when you've got an idea or want your fellow slugs' opinions. WHEE. Whot'chall think'uv dat on'?

5. SOMETHING IS CHANGING INSIDE OF ME - this is rather blunt but it is true. Soon I will be cutting my hair and getting a new wardrobe. Come this thanksgiving " time off " of work Im going to take out the entertainment center in my room - and the bunkbeds, and go out and buy myself a bed. I will keep my room clean. I will also, instead of sleeping in before work - wake up early and do laps around my block, be it rain or shine. I will take vitamins. And - last but not least : While I am paying off my vehicle I will be going to the community college to either get my GED or my HIGHSCHOOL DIPLOMA and am seriously considering, then, enrolling myself into the military - something along the lines of the marines. But that is way far down the line - and I dont even know if my change will be that drastic.

6. JOSEPH SAYS to me : " Hey - Im having a new-years-party at my house, you're invited if you'd like to come. " -
JAMES SAYS TO JOSEPH : " When is it? " - and then he shrugs his head in shame.

sometimes its best to think before you ask a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment