November 15, 2002

Fred Meyer is racist? or is it prejudice - either or.

so figure this - I go to buy the new Miss E. cd ( because the only music I seem to be into at the moment is ... well ... rap ) - and I sort of noticed something a little odd. The whole rap section had " THEFT PROTECTION DEVICES " - as where the whole other rack such as pop, rock, country and so forth were all fine and dandy. I FOUND THAT FUNNY. Something inside of me is thinking that it would be good at freestyling. Aaron yadda yadda and tries to prod me into it. Im still hesistant. As he says : " YOU BE LACKIN' DA CONF'DENSH NIGGA " - not in so many words, still. Confidence. Something ... I dont know. Another thing.

I was driving and a SPORTS UTILITY VEHICLE pulls out of nowhere and cuts me off. It has alaskan liscense plates. The plates read PUREVL - there is a bumper sticker on the back - it reads : " MY CHILD IS AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT " or some other such rubbish. In the rear window there was : " AVIATION SCHOOL OF FLIGHT " or some other yadda yadda. I laughed. They couldnt be any mroe pure, could they.

sometimes.
so it goes.

I look forward to tomorrow.
maybe it wont be today, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment