November 20, 2002

Ive posted a good couple of times when random people come out of nowhere and ask me things.
One of my favorites consist of : " how old are you? / I fuck small children " - which was so out of place and funny that ...
I couldnt help but post this.


fineblackguy342: hi
Caenum: no. i dont want to see pictures.
Caenum: and no. i didnt remember our chat.
fineblackguy342: no, i wanted 2 ask u a Q?
Caenum: oh. you arent a bot. how cute.
fineblackguy342: i was jus wonderin if u knew ne chicks who would want 2 have sex?
Caenum: with a fine, black man who is thirty four to thirty two years old?
Caenum: oh sure, plenty.
fineblackguy342: no, i'm 18
Caenum: lemme consult my " book -o- women who wish to fuck "
fineblackguy342: i live in spanaway washington
Caenum: oh shit man I'll hook you up good.
Caenum: wizza-wizza.
fineblackguy342: 4 real? do u really kno someone?
Caenum: plenty.
fineblackguy342: could u hook me up wit someone for tonite?
Caenum: You ever heard of a bar called Oasis?
fineblackguy342: nah
fineblackguy342: i'm not 21, so i can't drink ne way... at least in a bar
Caenum: You dont have to be twenty one - you can go in as long as you're just playing pool or whatnot.
fineblackguy342: o
fineblackguy342: alrite
fineblackguy342: do u kno ne chicks numbers?
fineblackguy342: r u there?
*** fineblackguy342 has added you to their contact list. You may choose to accept or deny this action.. You may also add this user to your contact list or ignore this user.
Caenum: 253 538 2165
Caenum: ta da.
fineblackguy342: could u call her first and tell her whats up
fineblackguy342: she mite think i'm a rapist or somethin
Caenum: hahaha, I havent spoken to her in eons.
Caenum: well thats good. arent you?
fineblackguy342: no
Caenum: well then whats the use.
fineblackguy342: who do i ask 4?


at this point I went through a panic and figured that Ra-8wjerpjdf could go into a vengefull fit and throw my number round to the wind and have any number of aroused black men calling me for fellatio or buggery. So I denied the fact that he wanted to add me to his list and quickly went offline.

there is the possibility that this " fine black man " is one of the slugs fucking with me.

In such an event. I laugh at you.

Using the strife of the colored folk to get action.

I pity you.

No comments:

Post a Comment