June 21, 2004

Wow... it's been awhile, hasn't it?

But then again, that's what happens when you don't really have a computer at home, and you can only read the board, but not post anything.

At least, I haven't decided to risk really posting anything at work... since work is a government hospital... and James can sometimes be... flammable.

A few updates, that really aren't updates because you probably all know of them already:

I got that job at the VA and I've been working their for a month... it's not too bad, work-wise, but it is a bit dull sometimes. That's the problem when you start at a new place and everyone has to assume that you are mentally handicapped. Makes sense... you wouldn't want to overwhelm a new person. Unfortunately for me, I like the feeling of being overwhelmed...

... maybe like isn't the right word. Used to

I'm also still working at Hollywood Video. Why? Well because I purposely don't want a life...

Actually, that's just cause I want to build up a store of money, and then go nuts one day. Wouldn't that be grand?

Lastly, for the moment, I'm planning to do something... though I don't know what yet... but it will be good. And big. And no, this isn't like the MegaPost. This is actually be substantive.

But now I must go... VA is paying for me to take classes so i have to go to them.

Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment