June 01, 2004

Well, the centerpieces for my brother's wedding are done. Quite good. Jim does damn good work. Cut me a hell of a deal, too. I'll have to post pictures once I get them all unpacked.


I almost went "boing" when I handed the gal that works for Jim the check. Not sure why. It's not going to bounce. Good thing I didn't, that might not have gone over very well. Don't know her well enough to joke about that kind of thing.




So, Zach-O, when the hell are you coming up here again?

Been too long.

...Not that you'll get any of us to pay for it.

Especially after you ditched me the last time. Bastard. Even Kayla was pissed at you. Heh, good stuff.

Well, maybe jEFF will. I think he's the only one that hasn't paid for your lousy ass thus far.



Anyway....Yeah. Gotta get to the liquor store some time in the next couple days. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment