February 20, 2003

what haven't I missed? Everything.
what have I missed? Absolutely nothing.

1. Heather : I told you multiple times to leave your father. I actually mocked, critisized, poked fun at, swore at, and ridiculed you for this. Now is hardly the time to say : " why didnt anyone yell at me? " - pbbbhhttbbt :b

2. Having your own place is ... odd. It isnt as drastic a change as most people figure it to be - but living with other people will always be a chore. Im slowly becoming accustomed to " apartment life " - the noises themselves ... not knowing "who that is" but knowing that at around nine o clock in the morning they always take a slow bath is somewhat comforting - had I known it'd be so " actively noisey " then maybe I would have moved out alone - being that the noise would keep me sane. Would it? I do not know.

3. are you DEPRESSED - has life GOT YOU DOWN - then grow the fuck up. I was thinking for a while today at work, whilst I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned ( and cleaned ) - about depression. About how people get depressed and how most of the time those people aren't productive. It is because that people are bored or not dedicated to something that depression seeps in. I mean who the fuck really has time to be depressed - more-or-less : WHAT IS THER TO BE DEPRESSED ABOUT? I seriously believe depression is a sign of malintelligence. A big helping of "wake the fuck up" is the cure-all for depression. I got here ( old home ) - got online, and look what I come back to!

depression.
shoot me,
but shoot me in the head so i stop thinking the things i do. give me silence.
peace from my fears and thoughts. =\


I mean seriously. This is good stuff. It makes me feel for him. it does. I mean jeez. I would be depressed to in a self inflicted hell of my own creation. FUBAR

4. I will now go take a poo poo and then pack+go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment