February 24, 2003

Happy Monday!!!

Today is a very happy day, for it means that I am one day closer to Tuesday. On Tuesday, I get to go see a doctor!!! Woo - fucking - hoo!!! This doctor is such a very nice man - because Tuesday is my very last appointmet with him before the best surgery I will ever, ever have!!

If we were starting at the beginning, I'd tell you all about how many fucking doctors I've been through to get to this point. However, we're not. That would be too tedious.

If we were starting in the middle, I'd tell you about how I threatened to sue a few different doctors to get to this point. That would also be tedious.

So, we'll start with a worst-case senerio. It's actually not that bad, because if this fucker finds some lame assed reason to not let me go under the evil knife, I get to start working with NOW, a woman's rights group, for it. So, I'll probably get my way anyway. I'm stoked. If not, I'm sure someone will marry me and file all the appropriate paperwork on my behalf. I'm stoked as Hell.

. .and, the best - case scenerio ~ If all goes well, I'll be getting my tubes cut, cauterized, and tied within a week. HOW KILLER IS THAT?!?!? Damn straight it is. No one with ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER hear Heather saying - "Well, damn, I'm knocked up." EVER!!! This is so killer. It's killer squared!

No comments:

Post a Comment