February 04, 2003

A note from my sister:

Micheal, you suck ass. Die and rot in Hell. None of you will ever be able to pay to have sex with me because you are nasty, nasty hoes; and I am not. and you could not afford it, anyway. and thank you to James for not calling me a hottie. Everyone else, will you list their names, no, no, no, Heather! Will you list their names? Dude, Duuuuuddddddeeeeeee. You suck ass. Okay, let me think of what I wanna say. Shut up. Let's see, there was Micheal, Steven, Aaron, Mike Rigney, ummmmmm. . .whoever else was there die and rot in hell because yous nasty and . . .don't tell them to rot in hell, I don;t want them to invade my space. .. I hate you so *in Cartman voice* very, very much. and I hate Jimi so very, very much because he's gay and he's so very gay and he needs a new boyfriend because Micheal is apparently not working out and I hate you both so very, very much. You all suck, The end - no love, no love, for I have no love fo ya'll - *with emphasis* no love fo ya'll!!! but James is a hom-ee. Don't love 'im, but he's a hom-eeee. dude. I come off sounding like some gangsta wanna be. That's all. Poop on you are you done now

No comments:

Post a Comment