February 14, 2003

we have signed the lease.
walking to our cars, anthony said to me : " hey, we're adults now. awesome "
that was the idea. that is the idea. that is that.

we've now crossed the border into the land that which only few of my associates have passed.
bradbury rents. breanna+justin rent(ed?). Jeff rents.
These are people who live beyond the confines of thier pre-ordained shelter called " mamma " and " pappa "
there are others, sadly - that I know who will not.
who ... unforutnately, be it through what they want or what they have become accustomed to :
will not experience this aspect of life.

for those, I feel sorry for.
I accept each and every turn that life will bring.
I accept that this is now and tomorrow is later.
I accept that I am tired.

I appreciate that I know each and everyone of you.

Lord have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment