February 18, 2003

If you must insist upon typing the way you do, I would suggest that you don't insult anyone else's spelling. In all fairness, we do have a spell check button.

Don't feed me any arguments about how "Well, I know my posts are fucked up as all get out, I just don't care.". She may be stupid, but you're just inconsiderate. It takes me forever to read your posts;

and don't feed me any arguments about how "Well, if you don't want to read it, then don't bother looking at it.". So far as I am concered, when someone posts something here it's because they find it to be interesting enough to share it with us, and it's only polite to read it. After all, who wants to be the one left out of the loop should the subject come up later?

Don't feed me any arguments about how "Well, Micheal and Mr. R spell worse than I do!", because, well, they're Micheal and Mr. R. They don't have to know anything about anything. They're going to be living the high life with the money they earn pimping my sister. (and, NO you two, that doesn't mean I'm going to let you pimp my sister)

Meanwhile, I'm finally enrolling in college. I'll be going this coming fall after my father's wife moves up here. Woo - fucking - hoo. You can veiw the lame-assed college that took me(and James, please fix the link if I'm stupid, and I'm sorry for using the name) here. How exciting, eh? I applied there back in the day, but revoked my application after I apparently became my father's wife. So, for those of you who are my friends:

Why the Hell did none of you kick my ass and tell me to leave sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment