February 13, 2003

I'd take on Tim Eyman....but not because of his political views and practices (which I disagree with). I'd enjoy taking him out in a battle royal because he is a smug, yuppie little horse's ass. With him, I should get a 2-for-1 (he's kind of a pansy), and I'd have to pick...well, I'm not sure who. Just throw a lot of pop-star bubble-gum types into a hat and pick one out at random.....


In further news, if any of you were wondering, Oregon is still a festering shithole. Any place where people aren't even allowed to pump their own fucking gas rates fairly high up on the old "Worthless-O-Meter." Not to mention the concept of "SLOW TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT" apears entirely foreign to the populous. Not that I'm saying Washington, or any other place besides the great autobahns of the Fatherland itself, is all that great at it. It just seems your average Oregonian has never even heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment