December 30, 2002

Redneckicus Drunkicus:

I now know what it's like to be, more or less, a passenger in the destruction of a $30k vehicle (2001 Toyota Tundra, my baby, and the center of my Hot Rod efforts [read: most of my money, most of my time] for the past year and a half).
Mind you, I was driving the vehicle, but when someone pulls out (directly) in front of you on a wet road at 45 mph, there is nothing the driver can do but try his best and hold the fuck on. Well, my best wasn't good enough at 10 this morning, and now I have been faced with what more than enough people have dealt with. As far as holding on, I did that as well as anyone ever has.

For the remainder(sp?) of my vacation, I'll be dealing with two insurance companies (his and mine), Lakes Body Shop, and the Pierce County Sherriff's department. So, right now, I'm as drunk as I've been in a long time (probably since July or so, but I'm not really sure). Tomorrow, I'll drink until I can't possibly drink any more (then I'll have my buddies poor it down my throat. The goal of this is too keep from being sore [yeah, that's it. that's the ticket!]). Let's just say that, until the 6th (my first day back at work after 16 days off) I'll be giving a lot of money to Coor's and the Washington State Liquor Control Board. ooh, and Peperidge Farms. Damn, those Goldfish Crackers are good. Moreso after a 5th (750ml, 1/5th of 1 gallon) of Jack Daniel's Old Time "Old no. 7 Brand" Quality Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey (so says the bottle). It is, by making, actually a bourbon, but having not been made in the Bourbon area of Kentucky, they don't call it bourbon. They call it Tennesse Whiskey.

Oh, God yeah. (assuming there is a God. Not that I'm saying there is or isn't, just using an expression.)

I hope you all enjoy your "New Year's" plans, whatever they may be. Hell, sitting around watching TV counts, as long as the spirit is there.

TO END, I'd like to say:

FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!


(I'll truncate it myself, to save James the effort. Just count on me having typed it for ten or twelve pages)


P.S. It's amazing how lucidly I can type. I can't even stand up right now. But I'm watching "Half Baked," so "it's all good."


P.P.S. You'd be surpised how hard I can throw a screwdriver after as wonderfull a crash as I had this morning. The gravel from the side of Canyon Road actually dented the damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment